Welcome to Mt St John’s, Dorrigo
At Mt St John’s we pride ourselves on being a community school with a strong partnership between home and school. We know that excellence in education at Mt St Johns is only achieved as a result of the support and input of our parents. At Mt St John’s we encourage and support our parents to become great role-models of learning!
We strive to:
- Provide opportunities for students to participate in decision-making processes with regard to their own learning.
- Provide opportunities for students to reflect on their faith, pray together and celebrate liturgies and Sacraments.
- Promote prayer, liturgies and Sacraments across all grade levels.
- Emphasise service to the local and global community through participation in local events and fundraising for charity.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop leadership skills both within the school and local community.
- Encourage parental involvement in all programs